Charlie's Bird

living the dream with Charlie and Thandi and chirping all the way back to the nest.


…don’t panic, I am still here… Hopefully growing an egg or 2… I am still having impressive headaches and a bit of bloating (even had to ndo the button on my pants last night!), but I am afraid I do not have any faith in my ovaries, so I cannot say if things are going along as they should.

The plan has been, to continue meds, which I have, and I will scan again tomorrow morning, and from there, I think we will make that final decision whether we continue or not. This really is the last chance, like I said, so if there is to be another Tenacious, then it will be. If not, well then, life goes on and we celebrate the miracle in Thandi.

I am crazy at work – by the end of today, I will have done 10 deliveries in 2 days! The town is growing – rapidly! Anyway, must dash, bt wanted to check in with you all. Have great Thursdays.


No comments yet»

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: